Forestry And Environmental
Forest resources and environmental management are increasingly in the hands of those who have broad foresight
and a balance of judgment in applying technical and sociological knowledge to guide human and environmental
Programme Options Offered
The department offers the following options for B. Sc. Degree:
(1) Forest Resources and Environmental Management.
(2) Agroforestry and Environmental Management.
(3) Phytomedicine Resources Management.
(4) Forestry and Wildlife Management.
(5) Coastal/Wetland Forest Resources Management.
The implication here is that the students will be exposed to all the Forestry and Wildlife courses but may do
his/her special project on the chosen optional area.